Practical Bathing Terms & Conditions for Supply Only Sales
WEB SITE CONTENT
- The information and images contained in this web site are for informative purposes only and provided to the best of our knowledge. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of such information, Practical Bathing Ltd cannot be held responsible for errors, nor for any consequential direct or indirect loss or damage resulting from the use of this site.
- Customer’s data is stored securely and is not passed to any third party for marketing purposes.
- Data relevant to processing the order will be stored and held for future reference.
- Payment card details are handled in compliance with the PCI DSS Certificate of Compliance, Level 4.
- No record of any card payment details is stored electronically or manually.
- For supply only sales, the Customer is responsible for the selection of the Product(s), and for confirming that the Product(s) are suitable for the Customer’s requirements and can be brought into the Customer’s premises.
- In the event colour-matching products to an existing suite, the colour match will be the nearest possible match within reasonable tolerances.
- The Customer agrees that Practical Bathing Ltd may make minor modifications to the specification of the Product (that is modifications which do not materially affect the design, quality or appearance of the Product) at its own discretion. In the case of major alterations, the Company will contact the Customer to agree the alterations.
- If Practical Bathing Ltd, for reasons beyond its control, is unable to supply a particular Product, then the Customer will be informed immediately and will be offered an equivalent Product of similar value, or a refund.
- For internet sales, the Price shall be the Price as detailed in the web site at the time of ordering.
- For non-internet sales, the Price shall be the Price as set out on the Supply Only Sales Order form or Proforma Invoice.
- For internet sales, eligible customers can claim relief from VAT during the registration process.
- For internet sales, visitors using “Guest Checkout” will not be able to claim VAT exemption.
- For non-internet sales, a VAT self declaration form will be provided to eligible customers.
- Non-internet Sales may be paid by Debit or Credit card (Not all cards accepted – call for details), cheque or bank transfer.
- For non-internet Supply Only items with a lead time of more than six weeks, a deposit of 50% of the total sum will be required with your Order. The balance will be due prior to delivery.
DELIVERY – SUPPLY ONLY SALES
- Deliveries are Mondays to Fridays during normal working hours. Weekend or out of hours deliveries may be possible at additional cost.
- Large items such as baths may be delivered on pallets or in crates using HGV transport. The Customer must ensure that the delivery vehicle will be able to access their property, and may be required to provide assistance to the delivery driver to unload the delivery.
- The Product shall be delivered “kerbside”, or to secure on-site ground level storage or to an exterior ground floor area as close as possible to the main entrance of the premises. Delivery shall not include bringing the Product up steps, across soft surfaces, or inside residential premises.
- The Company will do all that it reasonably can to meet an agreed date given for delivery. Should unforeseen circumstances arise, the Company will not be held responsible for such delay, and shall not be liable for any consequential costs incurred due to such delay.
- Should delivery fail due to absence or unavailability of the Customer, the Customer shall be liable for charges imposed by the shipper for redelivery.
- The Customer is responsible for inspecting the delivery whilst the driver is present, and noting any damage or shortfall on the delivery docket. Claims for damage or shortfall can only be entertained if reported in writing within 24 hours of delivery.
- Overseas or non-mainland delivery will incur additional charges. Please call for details.
- Title of the Products shall pass to the Buyer once full payment has been received and cleared by the Practical Bathing Ltd.
- If the Customer shall, notwithstanding that he has no title to the Product(s) supplied, resell or agree to resell the Product(s) to a third party, the Customer shall keep the sale proceeds of such resale separate and distinct from the Customer’s other monies at all times until payment in full has been made by the Customer to Practical Bathing Ltd. Until such payment has been received, Practical Bathing Ltd shall be entitled to such proceeds of resale.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- Orders for Products made especially for the Customer will be charged in full unless written notice of cancellation is received by Practical Bathing Ltd before the manufacture of them or of any components for them has commenced.
- Orders for stock items may be cancelled by written notice at any time before the Products are dispatched. If a cancellation notice is received after the Products have been dispatched, the Buyer will bear the responsibility of returning the Product(s) at their own expense.
- Where Product(s) supplied to the Customer are not faulty and are as ordered, the Customer must advise cancellation within 14 days of receipt, and will bear the cost of returning the Product(s) which must be in original packaging and unused.
- Please note that certain items, if used, are not covered by distance selling regulations due to their nature. These would include, bath lifts and toileting products
- Where Product(s) supplied to the Customer are claimed to be faulty or are not as ordered, Practical Bathing Ltd (or in certain cases the Manufacturer) will bear the cost of collecting the Product(s).
- If Product(s) are returned as faulty, and subsequently found to be non-faulty, then the Customer will be charged for the inspection and shipping costs incurred.
- Should the Customer fail to return the Product(s) or permit their collection within 14 days of cancellation, then the Products will be uplifted at the Customer’s expense.
GUARANTEES & SERVICE
- Product(s) are supplied subject to any guarantees and after sales service offered by the manufacturers. Please see the individual guarantees for details.
- Warranties do not cover fair wear & tear, abuse, misuse, accident or neglect; unauthorised repairs or modifications.
- In the case of misuse, alteration or interference with the Product(s) by any persons other than the Company or its appointed representatives, the Company reserves the right to charge for repairs or other work arising from the same, and in addition to charge for the collection and delivery of the product.
- Warranty replaced parts or replacement Products are covered under the original Warranty, the duration of which will still apply.
- For internet purchases, the warranty period is from the date of Invoice.
- Warranties are not transferable.
- Installation of the Product(s) shall be the sole responsibility of the Customer.